Sunday, April 3, 2011

1st Ever Maternity Shoot

The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery
I posted some baby pics a while ago and got hammered about my harsh lighting, background choice and blah,blah, blah. Im a sensitive little thing and you people really knocked my already lacking self confidence.

So here’s my story. My hobby, passion, interest, whatever you want to call it is photography. The thing is the vision I have in my head of what I want my ability to be does not match my skill.... does that make sense?

Don’t worry I’m not here to become a pro and start a business – just want to improve and convey emotion through photography, I want to be good at it sooooo bad.

Anyway I’m looking for C&C with my maternity set (its my sister at 38 weeks) – I think it is my best yet. I listened to all the advice I got here last time and wanted to share.... P.S I can't post process to save my life, nothing much has been done there.
1.IMG_0648 by Indigo Ella, on Flickr
2.IMG_0638 by Indigo Ella, on Flickr
3.IMG_0626 by Indigo Ella, on Flickr
4.IMG_0582 by Indigo Ella, on Flickr
5.IMG_0603 by Indigo Ella, on Flickr

Sent with Reeder

- Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment